Tuesday, February 27, 2007

link

I was just reading the redesigned Garden Blogs List site at The Providence Journal. Along, with about 200 other gardening sites, Sheila has added a link to my site. She writes:

Skippy's Vegetable Garden is east of Boston, and it's a study in snow-covered plots. Skippy is a Portuguese water dog whose owner, Kathy, hasn't broken it to him that it's not his garden alone.

To relieve all that whiteness, she's pulled up photos from last year's garden -- a kind sight for winter eyes.

She's posted her 2007 seed order, too, which might give you some ideas.


As Shelia writes, all us Northern gardeners are pretty much on hold now, and buried in snow and ice.

And, by the way, I'm actually located west of Boston. There's not much to the east of Boston - it gets pretty wet....

5 comments:

Gotta Garden said...

Lol! You made the big time! Congrats!

kathy said...

Thanks. Its just what they call an inclusive list, though. I belive it includes all gardening blogs. I counted about 200 of them. Hard to find a specific one though, because I can't figure our how to search it. If you're not on it, just drop them an email. That's what I did.

Leslie said...

Well at least I learned your name, Kathy. I have been a faithful reader for a while now and can't wait until spring has you posting again. Sheila's list at the Journal is very helpful, and I'm glad you are on it.

Anonymous said...

I'm another fan of Sheila's list. I think it's really nice someone like her has gone to the trouble to put something like that together and maintain it. I'm also glad you've finally been added.

Wendy said...

I am not surprised your blog made the List! But had a good laugh over the "east of Boston" comment.