This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Charley gets his first haircut

charley haircut IMG_9852

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Susan said...

Looks like he really enjoyed his first cut -- what a darling he is!

January 07, 2017 9:52 PM

 
Blogger FairviewFarm said...

It looks like he tolerated it well. He is so handsome with the white blaze and goatee.

January 08, 2017 1:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com














garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden