This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Mom's garden

This morning I visited my Mom and planted more of her garden. It's doing really well I have to say. Much more is planted there than in my gardens. Today I planted seedlings: 7 tomatoes, several peppers, a couple broccoli, some escarole, and a couple each of yellow summer squash and zucchini squash. Also I planted seeds for beets, sunflowers, and nasturtiums. I forgot to take photos. Next time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous JOE said...

amazing

May 25, 2016 2:57 AM

 
Anonymous joe said...

Love small farming too. next time remember to carry a camera

May 25, 2016 3:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden