This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Monday, May 18, 2015

bee notes

On Monday's I do my hive checks. For now I'm doing these checks weekly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ps said...

Hi, you are talking of Hives, and i tell you Honey comes in my mind. This is something have always wanted to do personally. I hope as i get into this blog i will learn more.
Thank you.

June 15, 2015 2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden