This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, April 06, 2015

planting calendars

I expect our full season planting calendar app will be out in the next day or two. It's being reviewed by Apple now. All of our apps are listed and explained at www.skippysgarden.com or at the link at the upper right of this blog. Purchasers of the spring app will receive a free upgrade to the full season version. The full season calendar price will be $1.99. The next thing we're working on is the android versions.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lara said...

Looking forward to the android version :-)!

April 06, 2015 10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden