This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

today's harvest

Harvest 9393

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

Beautiful!

August 24, 2014 8:32 PM

 
Blogger Stewart Dorman said...

Wow, I'm only just starting to plant the seeds for most of that.
I hope I do as well as you have.

August 25, 2014 5:38 AM

 
Blogger Stefani Bel said...

Wow! Really nice!

September 02, 2014 9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden