A journal of my home vegetable garden. Skippy thinks it's his garden, but I've been gardening here for 20 years. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6). I have a big community garden plot and a small plot in my yard. I try to grow all of my family's vegetables using sustainable organic methods.

Sunday, March 02, 2014

ready to plant more seeds

seeds 139 I got a bunch of seed packets out and arranged them for planting my next tray of seeds. Lettuce, eggplants, broccoli, etc. I need to get to it soon, Suzie already ate one of the lettuce packets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vegetable Tree iPhone App







Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct Vegetable garden kit





your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com




Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct Raised bed starter kit

Tomatoes & rose kit

Container gardening





................