This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

the chickens are in the mail .....

I got my delivery confirmation this afternoon. I hope the mailman takes good care of them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I have to pick up mine at the Post Office, but I usually order chicks, not pullets.

November 19, 2013 5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden