This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Suzie comes home on Friday

Suzie is the smallest female of the litter. She is all black just like Skippy. We can't wait to bring her home on Friday afternoon. My dad has suggested that she should have a blog of her own: " Suzie's Flower Garden". We'll see if she is up to that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Goneferal inidaho said...

Oh congratulations! What a happy event, I can't wait to see photos.

July 30, 2013 11:38 PM

 
Blogger M Graham said...

That is so exciting! Puppies are a ton of fun (and work...). Love your blog. Sometime you should post a Q+A about yourself for fun :)

July 31, 2013 9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Marian (LondonUK) said...

Hi, how exciting, I bet Skippy will love being big brother to the little lady. A big day coming for her and you.
Marian(LondonUK)

July 31, 2013 4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to follow your flower garden blog if you start one.

August 01, 2013 7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden