This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

nourishmat at kickstarter

Has anyone seen this? http://www.earthstarter.com/ What do you think? It looks great for kids and new gardeners.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Diane C said...

It really does look great. I hope, in time, they'll come up with different combinations (not a fan of jalepenos).

July 21, 2013 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Stefani Bel said...

This is the first time I heard about it. Seems like a very nice idea for kids and people that don't know how to start a garden.

July 22, 2013 9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden