This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

the first flowers of spring

Copy of 006 Copy of 003 Copy of 002 Copy of 011 Before it snowed last week, I walked around my yard and took pictures of the flowers blooming. These are under a foot on snow now. I hear we may have more snow on Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Marcus said...

Spring crocus seem to come earlier and earlier every year. I love seem them thought because that means summer is right around the corner.

March 25, 2013 1:05 PM

 
Blogger Steve Kirincich said...

Ever harvested the saffron?

Steve

March 26, 2013 7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden