This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Saturday, February 09, 2013

new button

While I was snowed in today, I added a new button to my sidebar. A Facebook LIKE button. Please LIKE this blog!


Blogger Pam said...

I LOVE this blog!!

February 09, 2013 7:56 PM

Blogger Nicky Altieri said...

Kathy, I cannot find or do not see your facebook button after searching several times. I will like you via facebook.

February 09, 2013 9:08 PM

Blogger Nicky Altieri said...

Also, did not find you on facebook. How are you listed?

February 09, 2013 9:14 PM

Blogger kathy said...

I really don't know how this button works. It is located right under my count down of days to my ave last frost. I have gotten 40 likes so far, so some people can see it.

I only have my personal Facebook page, no SVG page. Looks like I will have to add a SVG one someday.

February 10, 2013 11:56 AM

Blogger kathy said...

OK here's my FaceBook page.

February 10, 2013 1:15 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden