This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

aerial garden view

aerial aug 5, 2012

The gardens are full and green.

Click on photo, then mouse over to see what's growing where.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kristin said...

That is impressive. Both your garden and your photo labeling skills!

August 07, 2012 12:44 PM

 
Blogger Pam said...

I just love your aerial sideyard photos. I've tried to figure out a way to do something similar at my place but my gardens too far away. I climbed up the tallest stepladder we have but it isn't high enough.

August 12, 2012 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden