This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

garden event cancelled due to heat

:-( We thought it was best to cancel the Event scheduled at our community garden because of the extreme heat the weather service is forecasting. The humidity and heat are supposed to be dangerous here tomorrow through 8 pm. We'll reschedule for August 25, 6 pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy Emmitt said...

Kathy,,

Our life would be over if we done that here. Currently we are mid way though 5 days of 100 degrees in North Carolina.

July 21, 2011 7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden