- Spray bean plants with Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew, active ingredient is the bacterium Spinosad. (Its an organic approved spray and I have no idea yet if it will work on my bean beetles, which BTW are turning in very nice orange bugs with black spots.)
- Remove my old red painted garden box that has fallen apart and replace with a basic brown plastic box for my garden stuff.
- Replace the broken tie wraps holding my fence to the fence posts.
- Harvest dill and summer squash.
- Weed a little. I think the weeds have slowed down.
- Plant a couple of new perennials. I bought a purple cone flower and two lemon thyme plants. I love the late summer plant sales.
- Water again, a constant job this year.