This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

aerial

garden  aerial

My side yard garden has had better years. Its so shady! But the cold frame is filling up and tomatoes are s.l.o.w.l.y growing. I planted my solanacea (tomato related plants) here (instead of my community plot) for rotation this year.

Click on the photo to see what's growing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger meemsnyc said...

What a great aerial view. How did you photograph this?

August 05, 2010 10:37 PM

 
Blogger MAYBELLINE said...

Come on...please give a tutorial. THAT was spectacular.

August 06, 2010 12:06 AM

 
Blogger Stewart said...

Looking good

August 06, 2010 12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden