This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

tomatoes

tomatoes 129 tomatoes 146

Here are some other photos of tomatoes plants that I took at our community garden. With this hot dry weather, mulch helps. I like the paper shreds someone is using. In the second photo, strings are tied to the base of the plant.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden