This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, May 10, 2010

new work on the new plots

the first new fences

Its been a very chilly and windy weekend, but there is evidence of work in at least 3 of the new plots. Two fences are up and one plot has a nice trench around the edge. There is also a lot of work on newly assigned old plots in the back. Everything is looking good!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

These new plots look great. I am looking forward to visiting.

May 12, 2010 1:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden