This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

snow covered garden

snow 5

The garden is now buried under a foot of snow. Its been snowing for the past 2 days, adding to the snow from the previous storm. I can't even remember how much fell when anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger dreamer said...

I love the birdbath photo! That is amazing. We've only gotten a few inches here in Ohio.

January 05, 2010 6:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the wonders of winter. As much as I am sad that I cannot garden for a while, I do enjoy looking at the snow covered gardens and your pics are definately lovely.
~Felicia~

January 05, 2010 2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden