This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Friday, August 07, 2009


skippy takes a break from chasing rabbits

Yours truly takes a break from chasing rabbits. So cute, under the Queen Ann's Lace and through a fogged up camera lens. I had to go replace my cell phone today, because all the humidity on Wednesday corroded the battery contacts. But my camera seems none the worse for the wear.



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy - What a beautiful picture of Skippy! He looks as if he has just wandered into a Monet painting - he's such a handsome boy!
- Daisy in AZ

August 07, 2009 11:50 PM

Blogger kathy said...

You know, he waited there too, like he felt he really should have his picture taken.

August 07, 2009 11:51 PM

Blogger Autumn Belle said...

Hey, Skippy is very photogenic. A natural!

August 08, 2009 2:58 AM

Blogger Matron said...

What a beautiful photo of a relaxed and happy dog! Worthy of a good print and a frame!

August 08, 2009 3:33 AM

Blogger GrassNaps said...

I really like the foggy lens! Looks almost mystical to me.

August 08, 2009 4:59 AM

Blogger SNJGardener said...

Come and play, mommy.

August 09, 2009 9:52 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden