This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Monday, May 25, 2009

chickadee with worm

chickadee with worm

These guys can whistle with a worm in their mouth!

2009 chickadees

3 Comments:

Blogger hip chick said...

Great capture.

May 25, 2009 6:37 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Thats talent!

May 25, 2009 10:27 PM

 
Anonymous Marian(LondonUK) said...

Aha now I know what a Chickadee looks like. Pretty little bird a bit like a Coal Tit that we get here, do you have those too?
Marian

May 26, 2009 3:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden