This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he always thought the garden was his. Even though I do all the work, he always stood by me. I'm located near Boston (in USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot and a backyard vegetable garden. I use sustainable organic methods and try to grow all of my family's vegetables.

Monday, September 22, 2008

zinnia photos

zinniazinnia fuzz zinnia crown
zinnia bud zinnia center

I was admiring my zinnias up close this afternoon. Beautiful flowers. I wish my eyesight was this good.


Blogger Parsec said...

These are fantastic photos. You really have a good eye! Incredible color and detail in each one.

September 22, 2008 11:34 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding pictures! Zinnias are such pleasers - so many colors, so many sizes, and so easy to grow. Thanks for giving us a good look! Don't you just love your macro? -Daisy

September 23, 2008 10:10 AM

Blogger said...

Yes, I love Zinnias, it's like they have minature flowers within a flower. Great shots.

September 23, 2008 12:07 PM

Blogger Farmer G said...

These are absolutely amazing!

September 23, 2008 10:49 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home

your ad here

Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct

garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden