This is a journal of my vegetable gardens. Skippy was my first dog and he thought the garden was his, even though I did all the work. But Skippy always stood by me and was a great friend. Now Suzie and Charley follow in his footsteps and garden with me. We're located near Boston (USDA zone 6A). I have a community plot, a backyard vegetable garden, fruit trees and berry bushes, chickens and bees. I use sustainable organic methods and do my best to grow all of my family's vegetables myself.

Monday, May 12, 2008

new community garden blog

Here's a new idea! A blog written by a community garden. All gardeners can sign in and post. Kind of a bulletin board, photo journal combination. I love it.

Click here: Squirrel Brand Garden Community Blog

I wonder if any gardeners at my community garden, Rock Meadow Victory Garden, would like to do something like this?? I like this format better than a Google Group I think. What do you think???

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Kathy, This is GREAT !!!! I will follow with interest.

May 12, 2008 4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home















your ad here

    kathy@skippysgarden.com


Irrigation Direct Drip irrigation kits from Irrigation Direct













garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden garden